Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Wow!  It has been nearly 2 months since my last post.  I needed to have surgery unexpectedly and have been out of commission for awhile!  I'm feeling much better now and am ready to start posting for a great 2012-2013 school year.  Stay tuned for spelling lists coordinating with the Treasures series and RTI continuum, 2nd grade common core standard displays, and Daily 5/CAFE displays!  I'm also toying with the idea of having a "Brain Book" learning log for students to keep track of their learning throughout the year as well as sending home book bags with a weekly book to read.  If you have any ideas on these topics, I'd like to hear them!   I hope you're having a fantastic summer!
Happy Independence Day!
From my family to yours;)

~ Nichole

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear more about your Brain Book. It sounds like a wonderful idea! =)

    I am happy to be the newest follower of your cute blog. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. Come read about our ready confetti and jitter glitter. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete